PDA

Просмотр полной версии : контроллер клавиатуры adp5586 (до 25 кнопок).

Leff
22.05.2013, 15:48
"The ADP5586 is a 10-input/output port expander with a built-in keypad matrix decoder, programmable logic, reset generator, and pulse generators. Input/output expander ICs are used in portable devices (phones, remote controls, and cameras) and nonportable applications (healthcare, industrial, and instrumentation). I/O expanders can be used to increase the number of I/Os available to a processor or to reduce the number of I/Os required through interface connectors for front panel designs.

The ADP5586 handles all key scanning and decoding and can flag the main processor, via an interrupt line, that new key events have occurred. GPI changes and logic changes can also be tracked as events via the FIFO, eliminating the need to monitor different registers for event changes. The ADP5586 is equipped with a FIFO to store up to 16 events. Events can be read back by the processor via an I2C-compatible interface.

The ADP5586 eliminates the need for the main processor to monitor the keypad, thus reducing power consumption and/or increasing processor bandwidth for performing other functions.

The programmable logic functions allow common logic require¬ments to be integrated as part of the GPIO expander, thus saving board area and cost."
http://www.analog.com/en/interface-isolation/mobile-io-expander-and-keypad-controller/adp5586/products/product.html?utm_campaign=CURRENTS%2013-05%20EUR&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Eloqua&elq=fd79ca21e3e64c2eb84447a6ed9b4940&elqCampaignId=42

Должно быть полезная вещь.
Сканирование кнопок в МК всегда вызывает "дополнительные трудности".

Friendly
22.05.2013, 16:35
Функционально этот чип может пригодиться, но уж больно мелковат.
Если будут выпускать в корпусах побольше тогда можно попробовать его применить, а этот в ручную трудно паять.